I took the route of staying up late to get everything done, and was even able to Skype with our missionary friends in Ukraine at about 1AM. Kurt took the time to pray for me which is exactly what I needed at the moment.
After dropping the girls off at school and saying goodbye (for 10 days...which will be tough), dad took us to the airport. We got a call on the way and found out that we did get the hotel that we wanted, which we are thankful for.
We arrived at the Delta counter and after telling our ticket agent we were headed to Korea, she greeted us in Korean and started speaking fluently, which was a nice touch.

Just an hour flight to Detroit ahead of the 14 hour trek to Seoul.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Indianapolis
Reading your blog is one of the exciting parts of my day! I feel like I am traveling with you. Susan K.
ReplyDeleteNot shocked at all by the last minute cleaning....you guys look absolutely elated in your photo!!! We are with you all the way!!! hugs Rox
ReplyDeleteWell, you know, a lot can happen to that toilet in the next ten days WITH NO ONE HOME!!! Oh, Sharon, this is one of the many, many reasons you are my best friend. I get to make fun of you for ridiculous things that I do myself. Love you guys! Praying, praying, praying for you all through this journey. ------Julie
ReplyDelete